Services Near You
The Heart of Our Work
- Free Parenting Tips & Mental Health eBooks
- Consulting for Managed Care & Primary Health
- Consulting on Child Welfare & Behavioral Health
- Keeping Families Safely Together
- Right-Sizing Congregate Care
- Preventing & Treating Childhood Trauma
- KVC’s Partnership with Sesame Street
- KVC Institute Overview
- Get Involved
Children & Families Need You
- About Us
Donate Gifts for Children and Teens In Need
This holiday season, start a new tradition and give back to your community with our Holiday Heroes program! You can make the holidays bright for a youth who is in foster care, has safely reunited with their family, has been adopted or is receiving treatment in our children’s psychiatric hospital. Holiday Heroes can be individuals, families, churches, community organizations or businesses. Donating gifts is a great way for you to support the children and families we serve and show our very special clients that they matter.
We need Holiday Heroes for:
Click on an icon above to learn more and sign up. You’ll even be able to specify the age, gender and number of children you wish to collect holiday gifts for.
We know the holidays are a busy time, so if you don’t have time to shop, please consider helping by making an online donation. Thank you!