At KVC, we want every child and adult to be safe & connected to a strong family and a healthy community. We’re proud to be a leader in innovative, effective and compassionate care.
Services Near You
The Heart of Our Work
KVC helps health and human service agencies excel at caring for families with the most complex needs through a proven model that improves people’s health, their experience of care, and costs.
- Free Parenting Tips & Mental Health eBooks
- Consulting for Managed Care & Primary Health
- Consulting on Child Welfare & Behavioral Health
- Keeping Families Safely Together
- Right-Sizing Congregate Care
- Preventing & Treating Childhood Trauma
- KVC’s Partnership with Sesame Street
- KVC Institute Overview
- Get Involved
Children & Families Need You
Through KVC, you can strengthen families, prevent child abuse and neglect, and help create a bright future where every person is safe and connected to a strong family and a healthy community. Please join us today!
- About Us
KVC Health Systems is committed to enriching and enhancing the lives of children and families by providing medical and behavioral healthcare, social services, and education.
COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Emergency Relief Fund
The COVID-19 outbreak creates greater financial stress, uncertainty and heightened anxiety for vulnerable individuals and families, and may be linked to an increase in child abuse and suicides. Most of us know family members, coworkers or neighbors we can reach out to during these challenging times. We can practice social distancing while still maintaining human connection to avoid feeling isolated or alone. Not all families have those support networks.
Our KVC clinical teams and essential frontline staff are working around the clock to care for the safety and mental health of our clients in their homes, in foster homes, and inside our children’s hospitals and residential treatment centers. Please help us with a gift to KVC’s COVID-19 Emergency Relief Fund.
- $100 provides groceries and essentials for a foster family who is providing more meals and remote learning for kids in their care due to school closures
- $50 provides face masks for our essential frontline social workers, enabling them to continue their critical work with children and families in crisis during this pandemic
- $15 provides an activity kit for a child receiving treatment in our psychiatric hospitals. Community outings are canceled due to current health concerns.