KVC Health Systems works to create happy childhoods, strong families and healthy communities. We are a national leader in providing innovative, effective and compassionate care.
Services Near You
The Heart of Our Work
KVC continues our commitment to strengthening families, keeping children safe and creating healthy communities because at the heart of our work, is helping people.
- Get Involved
Children & Families Need You
Through KVC, you can strengthen families, prevent child abuse and neglect, and help create a bright future where every person is safe and connected to a strong family and a healthy community. Please join us today!
- About Us
KVC Health Systems is committed to enriching and enhancing the lives of children and families by providing medical and behavioral healthcare, social services, and education.
The Impact of KVC
KVC helps creates meaningful, positive change in the lives of tens of thousands of children and families each year. In our last fiscal year, we achieved the following results:
- 71,560 people served and positively impacted by KVC
- 5,857 families strengthened through family preservation services
- 808 children matched with adoptive families (5,321 children’s adoptions in our agency’s history)
- 7,106 children in foster care were cared for by relatives or KVC foster families
- 26,894 children and adults supported with in-home services
- 3,090 youth and adults treated at our psychiatric hospitals
A Few State Highlights:
- West Virginia: 612 children cared for by KVC foster families (Learn more about KVC West Virginia)
- Kentucky: 7,041 children in 3,128 families benefitted from services to strengthen their families (Learn more about KVC Kentucky)
- Nebraska: 1,090 children and adults served (Learn more about KVC Nebraska)
- Kansas: 14,049 children served through in-home support, foster care, family reunification, aftercare and other services (Learn more about KVC Kansas)
- Missouri: 100 children served in KVC Niles’ behavioral health programs (Learn more about KVC Niles)