At KVC, we want every child and adult to be safe & connected to a strong family and a healthy community. We’re proud to be a leader in innovative, effective and compassionate care.
Services Near You
The Heart of Our Work
KVC helps health and human service agencies excel at caring for families with the most complex needs through a proven model that improves people’s health, their experience of care, and costs.
- Free Parenting Tips & Mental Health eBooks
- Consulting for Managed Care & Primary Health
- Consulting on Child Welfare & Behavioral Health
- Keeping Children Safe
- Keeping Families Safely Together
- Right-Sizing Congregate Care
- Preventing & Treating Childhood Trauma
- KVC’s Partnership with Sesame Street
- KVC Institute Overview
- Get Involved
Children & Families Need You
Through KVC, you can strengthen families, prevent child abuse and neglect, and help create a bright future where every person is safe and connected to a strong family and a healthy community. Please join us today!
- About Us
KVC Health Systems is committed to enriching and enhancing the lives of children and families by providing medical and behavioral healthcare, social services, and education.
The Impact of KVC
KVC helps creates meaningful, positive change in the lives of tens of thousands of children and families each year. See how we help people find connection:
Our Total Impact Over 53 Years:
- 300,000+ people’s lives positively impacted by KVC
- 5,783 children matched with adoptive families
- 60,410 families strengthened
- 40,151 children supported by loving foster families
- 115,288 children and adults received in-home services
Our Impact in FY2022:
- 56,606 people served and positively impacted
- 11,418 families strengthened
- 4,634 children in foster care were cared for by relatives or foster families
- 18,540 children and adults received in-home therapeutic services
- 3,439 children safely prevented from entering foster care
- 609 children safely reunited with their families after foster care
- 372 children matched with loving adoptive families
- 3,811 admissions at our children’s mental health hospitals and residential treatment centers
Generations of Caring
Meet four people who became involved with KVC as children and learn why they continue supporting the organization today as adults.