At KVC, we want every child and adult to be safe & connected to a strong family and a healthy community. We’re proud to be a leader in innovative, effective and compassionate care.
Services Near You
The Heart of Our Work
KVC helps health and human service agencies excel at caring for families with the most complex needs through a proven model that improves people’s health, their experience of care, and costs.
- Overview of KVC’s Expertise
- Keeping Children Safe
- Keeping Families Safely Together
- Right-Sizing Congregate Care in Foster Care
- Preventing & Treating Childhood Trauma
- Suicide Prevention Expertise
- KVC’s Partnership with Sesame Street
- KVC Institute Overview
- Free Parenting Tips & Mental Health eBooks
- Consulting for Managed Care & Primary Health
- Consulting on Child Welfare & Behavioral Health
- Get Involved
Children & Families Need You
Through KVC, you can strengthen families, prevent child abuse and neglect, and help create a bright future where every person is safe and connected to a strong family and a healthy community. Please join us today!
- About Us
KVC Health Systems is committed to enriching and enhancing the lives of children and families by providing medical and behavioral healthcare, social services, and education.
Friends of KVC Health Systems receive Thriving, our print magazine that comes out twice a year with inspiring stories, helpful tips, and news and events. Read the newest issue below. You can also join our mailing list by contacting (913) 322-4900 or email@example.com.
You can also stay connected with us via:
- Social Media – Join KVC Health Systems on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and YouTube. See the many other social channels for our local teams here.
- Email – Subscribe to monthly emails using the form on the bottom left of this page.
- Blog – We publish over a dozen articles a month on our 7 blogs. Visit our blog at https://www.kvc.org/blog or see our many other blogs here.
KVC’s Thriving Magazine