At KVC, we want every child and adult to be safe & connected to a strong family and a healthy community. We’re proud to be a leader in innovative, effective and compassionate care.
Services Near You
The Heart of Our Work
KVC helps health and human service agencies excel at caring for families with the most complex needs through a proven model that improves people’s health, their experience of care, and costs.
- Free Parenting Tips & Mental Health eBooks
- Consulting for Managed Care & Primary Health
- Consulting on Child Welfare & Behavioral Health
- Keeping Families Safely Together
- Right-Sizing Congregate Care
- Preventing & Treating Childhood Trauma
- KVC’s Partnership with Sesame Street
- KVC Institute Overview
- Get Involved
Children & Families Need You
Through KVC, you can strengthen families, prevent child abuse and neglect, and help create a bright future where every person is safe and connected to a strong family and a healthy community. Please join us today!
- About Us
KVC Health Systems is committed to enriching and enhancing the lives of children and families by providing medical and behavioral healthcare, social services, and education.
Do you have a passion for helping others? Are you a problem solver and a team player? If so, we’re looking for smart, caring individuals like you to join our team!
KVC Health Systems employs 1,500 people who provide compassionate, innovative and effective care to children, adults and families. We:
- Stabilize, strengthen and reunite families
- Help children heal from traumatic stress such as abuse and neglect
- Provide in-home therapy and support, removing barriers to treatment
- Recruit, train and support relative caregivers and foster families
- Match children with loving adoptive families
- Provide children’s psychiatric treatment in a safe, healing environment
KVC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Learn about our passion for diversity, equity and inclusion. If you are having technical difficulties with submitting an application, please call 913-322-4962.
At KVC, you’ll enjoy an inspiring work culture of innovation and excellence. We offer a robust benefits package that includes excellent healthcare, a flexible work schedule, ongoing training to keep you at the forefront of your field, competitive pay and much more!
Click here to see more of our employee benefits.
Making a Positive Impact
Each year, KVC enriches and enhances the lives of over 63,000 children, teens and families.
Watch videos about our programs and services, client success stories, important topics in child welfare, behavioral healthcare and more.