Services Near You
The Heart of Our Work
- Free Parenting Tips & Mental Health eBooks
- Consulting for Managed Care & Primary Health
- Consulting on Child Welfare & Behavioral Health
- Keeping Families Safely Together
- Right-Sizing Congregate Care
- Preventing & Treating Childhood Trauma
- KVC’s Partnership with Sesame Street
- KVC Institute Overview
- Get Involved
Children & Families Need You
- About Us
Are you passionate about helping people feel safe and connected to others? We’re looking for smart, caring individuals like you to join our team! KVC Health Systems employs nearly 1,500 people who strengthen families, prevent child abuse and neglect, and help people achieve mental health wellness. SEARCH OPEN JOBS.
Check out our amazing benefits:
- Inspiring mission – make your career meaningful!
- Competitive pay and benefits package
- Flexible hybrid and work-from-home jobs
- KVC pays 76% of medical insurance costs for employees
- Medical plans as low as $6/mo. and free dental insurance
- Generous parental leave policy
- 2.5% retirement savings match
- Generous combination of paid time off and holidays
- A positive, supportive culture where employee opinions count
- Commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion
- Fun including meals, parties and casual get-togethers
- Ongoing training and learning opportunities
- AND MUCH MORE!
Why KVC Is a Great Place to Work
There are so many reasons! Swipe through a few here:
Find out what others are saying about working at KVC. Visit KVC’s company pages on Glassdoor and Indeed.
KVC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Learn about our passion for diversity, equity and inclusion. If you are having technical difficulties with submitting an application, please call 913-322-4962.
At KVC, you’ll enjoy an inspiring work culture of innovation and excellence. We offer a robust benefits package that includes excellent healthcare, a flexible work schedule, ongoing training to keep you at the forefront of your field, competitive pay and much more!
Click here to see more of our employee benefits.
Making a Positive Impact
Each year, KVC enriches and enhances the lives of over 63,000 children, teens and families.
Watch videos about our programs and services, client success stories, important topics in child welfare, behavioral healthcare and more.