At KVC, we want every child and adult to be safe & connected to a strong family and a healthy community. We’re proud to be a leader in innovative, effective and compassionate care.
Services Near You
The Heart of Our Work
KVC helps health and human service agencies excel at caring for families with the most complex needs through a proven model that improves people’s health, their experience of care, and costs.
- Overview of KVC’s Expertise
- Keeping Children Safe
- Keeping Families Safely Together
- Right-Sizing Congregate Care in Foster Care
- Preventing & Treating Childhood Trauma
- Suicide Prevention Expertise
- KVC’s Partnership with Sesame Street
- KVC Institute Overview
- Free Parenting Tips & Mental Health eBooks
- Consulting for Managed Care & Primary Health
- Consulting on Child Welfare & Behavioral Health
- Get Involved
Children & Families Need You
Through KVC, you can strengthen families, prevent child abuse and neglect, and help create a bright future where every person is safe and connected to a strong family and a healthy community. Please join us today!
- About Us
KVC Health Systems is committed to enriching and enhancing the lives of children and families by providing medical and behavioral healthcare, social services, and education.
KVC is a great place to work! At KVC Health Systems, our employees are our greatest asset. Based on the voice of our employees, KVC has a 79 Work Wellbeing score on Indeed. This rating is is so rare that it places KVC among the TOP 1% of employers nationally. We are committed to providing a positive, supportive work environment where you can do your best work and love coming to work every day. Read more about our score here.
At KVC, you’ll belong to a close-knit team and feel the deep sense of meaning that comes from providing life-changing help to children and families. You’ll also enjoy great medical and dental insurance, a retirement savings match, paid time off, parental leave, wellness support, and professional growth. Join a values-driven team that is passionate about transforming people’s experience of child welfare and mental health services.
- Search all KVC Health Systems jobs nationwide
- Search KVC Health Systems (administrative support) jobs
- Search KVC Kansas jobs
- Search KVC Missouri jobs
- Search KVC Nebraska jobs
- Search KVC Kentucky jobs
- Search KVC West Virginia jobs
- Search Camber Children’s Mental Health jobs
Check out our amazing benefits (may vary by role):
- Competitive salary & benefits package
- Enjoyable work/life balance
- Flexible schedule with hybrid & work-from-home options
- Employee engagement process gives you input on your team & job
- Employee assistance program (free therapy for you & your family)
- Health, dental & vision insurance
- Wellness benefits like gym memberships, health screenings, & mental health support
- Company-paid life insurance
- Generous paid time off for holidays, vacation, and sick days
- Company-paid parental leave plan
- Company-paid group life and disability coverage
- Professional development & advancement opportunities
- Retirement plan savings match with immediate company match
- NEW! Tuition and CEU reimbursement
- Commitment to diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging
- Fun including meals, parties and casual get-togethers
- Inspiring culture & mission
- AND MUCH MORE!
Check out KVC’s scores on Indeed and follow our LinkedIn page. See our open jobs here and apply today! Join a Top 1% employer and enjoy a great work/life balance.
Start Your Career With an Internship at KVC
Learn more about our internship and practicum opportunities in each of the states we serve.
- KVC Kansas: Visit kvc.org/intern for more information or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Camber Children’s Mental Health: Contact the Camber team member for your desired treatment center for more information.
- KVC Kentucky: Contact Megan Moore at email@example.com.
- KVC Missouri: Contact Jennifer Bryan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- KVC Nebraska: Visit kvcnebraska.org/internship for more information.
- KVC West Virginia: Visit kvcwv.org/internship for more information.
“My internship and time spent shadowing the case managers at KVC allowed me to feel as if I was apart of their family. I was able to gain valuable experience through the work while building rapport among the company. As a result of my internship, I have pursued a career with KVC.” — Ashley H., former Intern and current KVC West Virginia Foster and Adoptive Care Case Manager
Why KVC Is a Great Place to Work
There are so many reasons! Swipe through a few here:
KVC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. As a child and family serving organization, KVC commits to treating every person with compassion and respect. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender identity, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or military status. Learn about our passion for diversity, equity and inclusion.
If you are having technical difficulties with submitting an application, please call 913-322-4962.
Find an Office Near You
KVC has 60 locations across the United States. Search our locations by division to see our impact:
Our headquarters is located at 21350 W. 153rd St, Olathe, KS 66061 in the Kansas City area.
At KVC, you’ll enjoy aa positive, supportive workplace. We offer a robust benefits package that includes excellent healthcare, a flexible work schedule, ongoing training to keep you at the forefront of your field, competitive pay and much more!
Click here to see more of our employee benefits.
Making a Positive Impact
Each year, KVC enriches and enhances the lives of over 63,000 children, teens and families.
Watch videos about our programs and services, client success stories, important topics in child welfare, behavioral healthcare and more.