Services Near You
The Heart of Our Work
- Overview of KVC’s Expertise
- Keeping Children Safe
- Keeping Families Safely Together
- Right-Sizing Congregate Care in Foster Care
- Preventing & Treating Childhood Trauma
- Suicide Prevention Expertise
- KVC’s Partnership with Sesame Street
- KVC Institute Overview
- Free Parenting Tips & Mental Health eBooks
- Consulting for Managed Care & Primary Health
- Consulting on Child Welfare & Behavioral Health
- Get Involved
Children & Families Need You
- About Us
KVC marks a major milestone in its history this year as we celebrate our 50th Anniversary of heart-centered service to vulnerable children and families in crisis. While we are reflecting on our past achievements, we are also setting goals to position KVC for the future— for the next 50 years and beyond.
We are committed to charting our future with bold, ambitious plans. We welcome you to join us in making an even greater impact for those we serve. KVC has created an Endowment Fund to give our partners the opportunity to not only give today but to invest in KVC’s future.
Your gift to KVC’s Endowment Fund helps support our mission and provides immediate and long-term benefits. Making a gift to the Endowment Fund generates an annual income stream on an on-going basis. While a portion of the investment income from the Fund is made available yearly and used for immediate needs and to enhance programs, the remaining funds are reinvested to ensure indefinite support. It’s a gift that keeps on giving.
Your gift to KVC will become a legacy. You are giving to children, which are our future. Your gift will outlast you.
– Tonya Groves, whose father-in-law was a resident of KVC Niles
Commemorate our 50th Anniversary and invest in KVC’s future by making a gift today to the Endowment Fund. In doing so, you will join a distinguished cadre of supporters who give $1,000+ annually and share a strong commitment to KVC’s mission as members of the new President’s Innovation Circle.