At KVC, we want every child and adult to be safe & connected to a strong family and a healthy community. We’re proud to be a leader in innovative, effective and compassionate care.
Services Near You
The Heart of Our Work
KVC helps health and human service agencies excel at caring for families with the most complex needs through a proven model that improves people’s health, their experience of care, and costs.
- Free Parenting Tips & Mental Health eBooks
- Consulting for Managed Care & Primary Health
- Consulting on Child Welfare & Behavioral Health
- Keeping Children Safe
- Keeping Families Safely Together
- Right-Sizing Congregate Care
- Preventing & Treating Childhood Trauma
- KVC’s Partnership with Sesame Street
- KVC Institute Overview
- Get Involved
Children & Families Need You
Through KVC, you can strengthen families, prevent child abuse and neglect, and help create a bright future where every person is safe and connected to a strong family and a healthy community. Please join us today!
- About Us
KVC Health Systems is committed to enriching and enhancing the lives of children and families by providing medical and behavioral healthcare, social services, and education.
How to Create a Facebook Fundraiser to Benefit KVC
Did you know it takes less than two minutes to set up your own fundraising page on Facebook? It’s a quick and easy way to spread awareness of KVC’s life-changing work and allows your friends and family to securely make donations!
To create your fundraiser, follow these easy steps:
- Open the Facebook app
- In the Menu, click on “Fundraiser” (if you don’t see it, click on “See More” or “Community Resources”)
- Click on “Nonprofit”
- Search for and select KVC Health Systems
- Facebook will create a fundraising page for you. Under “Details,” you’ll be asked to select the amount you’d like to raise, how long you’d like the fundraiser to last, and to share a little about why you support KVC in the spaces provided. Feel free to write your own copy, use the default copy generated by Facebook, or cut and paste what we’ve provided below:
Do you want to help children and families in crisis? I’m raising money for KVC Health Systems and your donation will make a difference. No amount is too small.
KVC strengthens families, prevents child abuse and neglect, and helps children and adults achieve mental health wellness. They envision a world where every person is safe and connected to a strong family and a healthy community.
Facebook pays all the processing fees for you, so 100% of your donation goes directly to KVC. Thanks for your support!
6. Your fundraising page is ready! Click the “Create” button and your fundraiser will be live.
A screen will pop up where you can invite your friends to donate, share your fundraiser in your news feed, or donate to the fundraiser yourself. Be sure to share it to your timeline by selecting “Share Fundraiser.” You can also share it with friends and family via private message if you’d like.
To make a donation, simply click the “Donate” button on the fundraiser page and securely input credit card or PayPal information. When anyone makes a donation on Facebook, a payment receipt will be sent to the primary email listed on their Facebook account for their records.
Tips for Fundraising Success:
- Make the first donation yourself, or enlist a friend/family member to make one as soon as it goes live. 94% of fundraisers that don’t secure a donation in the first 24 hours will end without a single donation. Set yourself up for success by ensuring at least one early donation to get the ball rolling.
- Share the fundraiser regularly! Post often during the duration of your fundraiser to keep it top of mind for your Facebook friends. Write from the heart about your connection to KVC and why our work is so important to you.
- Pledge to match a certain amount of donations or ask a friend/family member/your employer to do so.
Thanks for your generous support of KVC! You are making a difference in the lives of children and families in crisis.