At KVC, we want every child and adult to be safe & connected to a strong family and a healthy community. We’re proud to be a leader in innovative, effective and compassionate care.
Services Near You
The Heart of Our Work
KVC helps health and human service agencies excel at caring for families with the most complex needs through a proven model that improves people’s health, their experience of care, and costs.
- Overview of KVC’s Expertise
- Keeping Children Safe
- Keeping Families Safely Together
- Right-Sizing Congregate Care in Foster Care
- Preventing & Treating Childhood Trauma
- Suicide Prevention Expertise
- KVC’s Partnership with Sesame Street
- KVC Institute Overview
- Free Parenting Tips & Mental Health eBooks
- Consulting for Managed Care & Primary Health
- Consulting on Child Welfare & Behavioral Health
- Get Involved
Children & Families Need You
Through KVC, you can strengthen families, prevent child abuse and neglect, and help create a bright future where every person is safe and connected to a strong family and a healthy community. Please join us today!
- About Us
KVC Health Systems is committed to enriching and enhancing the lives of children and families by providing medical and behavioral healthcare, social services, and education.
Match Your Gift
Your Company May Double Your Impact!
Many companies sponsor matching gift programs to support charitable contributions made by their employees. Gifts from employees’ spouses and retirees may also qualify for a matching gift.
Plus, if you volunteer with us, your company may have a volunteer match program.
Search below to find out if your employer has a matching gift or volunteer match program.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a matching gift?
Employee matching gift programs are corporate giving programs that match your gift up to a certain amount. It’s a quick, easy way to double your contribution!
Example: You work for Boeing and donate $100 to KVC. Boeing’s matching gift policy has a minimum gift requirement of $25 and matches up to $10,000. After you submit your matching gift form, Boeing will write a check to KVC for $100.
Some companies also match gifts from employees’ spouses and retirees.
Search above to see if your company will match your gift, and find everything you need to apply.
How do I request a matching gift?
You start the process by completing your employer’s matching gift form. Check with your employer to find out if you need to complete a paper form or if you can do it online.
Here are the steps you can take:
- Donate: Make your personal donation and save your tax receipt. Many matching programs allow you to request a corporate match up to one year after your donation.
- Search: Use the search tool above to see if your company offers a matching gift program and review the guidelines. No results? Contact your HR department directly to ask if they offer a matching gift program.
- Match: Once you’ve located your company through our search function, you can either:
- Click on the intranet link provided. Log in and submit your request electronically, or
- Click on the intranet link provided to download your company’s matching gift verification form. Print it, fill it out and send it to us.
How does a volunteer match program work?
It could be called something like a “volunteer grant program” or “Dollars for Doers.” It’s a program in which companies make donations to organizations where employees volunteer regularly. It’s a great way to turn your volunteering into added financial support!
Each company has specific guidelines for its volunteer match program. Use the search tool above to see if your company offers this benefit and how to submit your volunteer time. You can always contact your company’s HR department for more information.
My company isn’t listed on the Search page.
It’s still possible that your employer will match your donation, even if you don’t find your company on our list. Check with your company’s HR department and ask if your donation can be matched.
How is this matching donation information obtained?
We partner with a company called Double the Donation. If you see anything that should be changed, please email the Double the Donation’s team at firstname.lastname@example.org
What if I still have questions?
Please contact your employer’s HR department if you have questions about your company’s program policies. Your company intranet also may have information.
For questions about obtaining a tax receipt, submitting and verifying a matching gift request, or a volunteer matching program, please contact us at email@example.com or call (844) 424-1500.