Become a KVC Sponsor!
KVC Health Systems, headquartered in the greater Kansas City area, is a private, nonprofit organization that enriches and enhances the lives of more than 61,000 children and families each year by providing medical and behavioral healthcare, social services, and education. Our diverse continuum of care includes family preservation, foster care, adoption, in-home therapy, substance abuse treatment and psychiatric hospitals.
Each year, KVC hosts three major fundraising events: The Hero Luncheon featuring a Kansas City celebrity and KU Men’s basketball coach Bill Self as keynote speakers, The KVC Kids Classic Golf Tournament, and The Gala. Corporations and businesses are essential partners in KVC’s efforts to provide for the safety and wellbeing of our community’s children. In 2016, corporate underwriting helped KVC:
- keep 6,184 families safely together
- support nearly 6,500 children in KVC foster families
- find loving, forever families for 442 children through adoption
- provide in-home services to 21,674 children and adults, and
- treat 3,492 youth and adults at our psychiatric hospitals.
To learn more about becoming a KVC sponsor, view our Sponsorship Packet.
Questions? Please contact Kim Madden, Director of Philanthropic Giving, at (913) 322-4942 or firstname.lastname@example.org.