At KVC, we want every child and adult to be safe & connected to a strong family and a healthy community. We’re proud to be a leader in innovative, effective and compassionate care.
Services Near You
The Heart of Our Work
KVC helps health and human service agencies excel at caring for families with the most complex needs through a proven model that improves people’s health, their experience of care, and costs.
- Overview of KVC’s Expertise
- Keeping Children Safe
- Keeping Families Safely Together
- Right-Sizing Congregate Care in Foster Care
- Preventing & Treating Childhood Trauma
- Suicide Prevention Expertise
- KVC’s Partnership with Sesame Street
- KVC Institute Overview
- Free Parenting Tips & Mental Health eBooks
- Consulting for Managed Care & Primary Health
- Consulting on Child Welfare & Behavioral Health
- Get Involved
Children & Families Need You
Through KVC, you can strengthen families, prevent child abuse and neglect, and help create a bright future where every person is safe and connected to a strong family and a healthy community. Please join us today!
- About Us
KVC Health Systems is a national leader in mental health and child welfare. Our network of local nonprofits are driven by a common mission, vision and values to strengthen families, prevent child abuse and neglect, and help children and adults achieve mental wellness.
Become a KVC Sponsor!
KVC Health Systems, headquartered in the greater Kansas City area, is a private, nonprofit organization that enriches and enhances the lives of more than 56,000 children and families each year by providing medical and behavioral healthcare, social services, and education. Our diverse continuum of care includes family preservation, foster care, adoption, in-home therapy, substance abuse treatment and mental health hospitals.
Each year, KVC hosts two major fundraising events: The KVC Kids Classic Golf Tournament and The Gala. Corporations and businesses are essential partners in KVC’s efforts to strengthen families, prevent child abuse and neglect, and help children and adults achieve mental health wellness.
As a result of corporate underwriting, in 2022 KVC:
- served and positively impacted over 56,600 people
- supported 4,634 children cared for by relative or KVC foster families
- matched 372 children with loving forever families through adoption
- provided in-home services such as family therapy, behavioral healthcare and skill-building to 18,540 children and adults, and
- treated 3,811 admissions at our psychiatric hospitals and residential treatment centers.
To learn more about becoming a KVC sponsor, view our Sponsorship Packet.
Questions? Please contact Celia Fritz-Watson, Director of Corporate Giving and Events, at (913) 322-4942 or email@example.com.