At KVC, we want every child and adult to be safe & connected to a strong family and a healthy community. We’re proud to be a leader in innovative, effective and compassionate care.
Services Near You
The Heart of Our Work
KVC helps health and human service agencies excel at caring for families with the most complex needs through a proven model that improves people’s health, their experience of care, and costs.
- Free Parenting Tips & Mental Health eBooks
- Consulting for Managed Care & Primary Health
- Consulting on Child Welfare & Behavioral Health
- Keeping Families Safely Together
- Right-Sizing Congregate Care
- Preventing & Treating Childhood Trauma
- KVC’s Partnership with Sesame Street
- KVC Institute Overview
- Get Involved
Children & Families Need You
Through KVC, you can strengthen families, prevent child abuse and neglect, and help create a bright future where every person is safe and connected to a strong family and a healthy community. Please join us today!
- About Us
KVC Health Systems is committed to enriching and enhancing the lives of children and families by providing medical and behavioral healthcare, social services, and education.
Become a KVC Sponsor!
KVC Health Systems, headquartered in the greater Kansas City area, is a private, nonprofit organization that enriches and enhances the lives of more than 60,000 children and families each year by providing medical and behavioral healthcare, social services, and education. Our diverse continuum of care includes family preservation, foster care, adoption, in-home therapy, substance abuse treatment and psychiatric hospitals.
Each year, KVC hosts two major fundraising events: The KVC Kids Classic Golf Tournament and The Gala. Corporations and businesses are essential partners in KVC’s efforts to strengthen families, prevent child abuse and neglect, and help children and adults achieve mental health wellness.
As a result of corporate underwriting, in 2021 KVC:
- served and positively impacted over 60,000 people
- supported 5,169 children cared for by relative or KVC foster families
- matched 231 children with loving forever families through adoption
- provided in-home services such as family therapy, behavioral healthcare and skill-building to 19,972 children and adults, and
- treated 3,181 admissions at our psychiatric hospitals and residential treatment centers.
To learn more about becoming a KVC sponsor, view our Sponsorship Packet.
Questions? Please contact Celia Fritz-Watson, Director of Corporate Giving and Events, at (913) 322-4942 or firstname.lastname@example.org.