Become a KVC Sponsor!
KVC Health Systems, headquartered in the greater Kansas City area, is a private, nonprofit organization that enriches and enhances the lives of more than 63,000 children and families each year by providing medical and behavioral healthcare, social services, and education. Our diverse continuum of care includes family preservation, foster care, adoption, in-home therapy, substance abuse treatment and psychiatric hospitals.
Each year, KVC hosts three major fundraising events: The Hero Luncheon featuring a celebrity guest speaker, The KVC Kids Classic Golf Tournament, and The Gala. Corporations and businesses are essential partners in KVC’s efforts to provide for the safety and wellbeing of our community’s children. In 2017, corporate underwriting helped KVC:
- strengthen 5,925 families to remain safely together
- support 6,909 children cared for by relative or KVC foster families
- find loving, forever families for 449 children through adoption
- provide in-home services to 21,590 children and adults, and
- treat 3,456 youth and adults at our psychiatric hospitals.
To learn more about becoming a KVC sponsor, view our Sponsorship Packet.
Questions? Please contact Kim Madden, Director of Philanthropic Giving, at (913) 322-4942 or email@example.com.