Services Near You
The Heart of Our Work
- Free Parenting Tips & Mental Health eBooks
- Consulting for Managed Care & Primary Health
- Consulting on Child Welfare & Behavioral Health
- Keeping Families Safely Together
- Right-Sizing Congregate Care
- Preventing & Treating Childhood Trauma
- KVC’s Partnership with Sesame Street
- KVC Institute Overview
- Get Involved
Children & Families Need You
- About Us
Become a KVC Sponsor!
KVC Health Systems, headquartered in the greater Kansas City area, is a private, nonprofit organization that enriches and enhances the lives of more than 60,000 children and families each year by providing medical and behavioral healthcare, social services, and education. Our diverse continuum of care includes family preservation, foster care, adoption, in-home therapy, substance abuse treatment and psychiatric hospitals.
Each year, KVC hosts two major fundraising events: The KVC Kids Classic Golf Tournament and The Gala. Corporations and businesses are essential partners in KVC’s efforts to strengthen families, prevent child abuse and neglect, and help children and adults achieve mental health wellness.
As a result of corporate underwriting, in 2021 KVC:
- served and positively impacted over 60,000 people
- supported 5,169 children cared for by relative or KVC foster families
- matched 231 children with loving forever families through adoption
- provided in-home services such as family therapy, behavioral healthcare and skill-building to 19,972 children and adults, and
- treated 3,181 admissions at our psychiatric hospitals and residential treatment centers.
To learn more about becoming a KVC sponsor, view our Sponsorship Packet.
Questions? Please contact Celia Fritz-Watson, Director of Corporate Giving and Events, at (913) 322-4942 or email@example.com.