At KVC, we want every child and adult to be safe & connected to a strong family and a healthy community. We’re proud to be a leader in innovative, effective and compassionate care.
Services Near You
The Heart of Our Work
KVC helps health and human service agencies excel at caring for families with the most complex needs through a proven model that improves people’s health, their experience of care, and costs.
- Free Parenting Tips & Mental Health eBooks
- Consulting for Managed Care & Primary Health
- Consulting on Child Welfare & Behavioral Health
- Keeping Families Safely Together
- Right-Sizing Congregate Care
- Preventing & Treating Childhood Trauma
- KVC’s Partnership with Sesame Street
- KVC Institute Overview
- Get Involved
Children & Families Need You
Through KVC, you can strengthen families, prevent child abuse and neglect, and help create a bright future where every person is safe and connected to a strong family and a healthy community. Please join us today!
- About Us
KVC Health Systems is committed to enriching and enhancing the lives of children and families by providing medical and behavioral healthcare, social services, and education.
NYU/KVC Midwest Trauma Training Center
KVC Health Systems has teamed up with New York University and Dr. Glenn Saxe, founder of Trauma Systems Therapy (TST) and Director of The Child Study Center at NYU Langone Medical Center, to create the NYU/KVC Midwest Trauma Training Center. This innovative training center provides expertise to professionals throughout the Midwest, promoting the use of effective trauma treatment and services for children, adolescents and families.
KVC has collaborated with Dr. Saxe on the adaptation and implementation of TST throughout its continuum of care in child welfare. Online opportunities, workshops, and at-home training options are used to train both healthcare professionals and foster family participants. Professionals working in physical and mental health, child welfare, education and juvenile justice systems are welcome to attend seminars.
The NYU/KVC Midwest Trauma Training Center is connected to the National Child Traumatic Stress Network through a grant funded by the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.
Read about past seminars:
- KVC and NYU Bring Training on Childhood Traumatic Stress to Southeast Kansas
- 150+ Professionals Attend Free Seminar Offered by NYU/KVC Midwest Trauma Training Center
- Health Professionals Gather for Child Trauma Training