KVC Health Systems innovates daily in the area of behavioral healthcare and child welfare technology. KVC Care™ is a software suite of foster care, child welfare and behavioral health case management tools. As a nonprofit organization that has provided foster care case management for over 20 years, KVC Health Systems has built a robust tool that is accessible, modern, mobile-friendly and user-friendly.
KVC’s technology team of software developers, hardware engineers and other specialists regularly produce proprietary solutions that benefit thousands of children, adults and families each year.
Learn more about:
- Care – KVC’s software suite of foster care, child welfare and behavioral health case management tools. View a one page summary.
- Matching Families – software that matches children in need of out-of-home care with caregivers such as foster families
- WorkSimple mobile apps – simplifying processes within KVC’s client management system by deploying them to mobile apps
- The Framework – a web-based version of the Consultation and Information-Sharing Framework developed by Sue Lohrbach, Executive Director of the KVC Institute. The program digitizes collaboration, critical decision making and case planning, benefitting children and families served by the child welfare and related systems
- Medication Monitoring – a robust tracking system to monitor the use of psychotropic medication by youth in foster care and other home-based programs
- MyLink™ – a HIPAA-compliant telehealth and distance learning program that uses secure video conferencing on tablets and other devices to transform the care delivered to children in foster care and the training provided to foster parents
If you have questions about KVC Health Systems’ technology, please contact Lonnie Johnson, Chief Information Officer, at (913) 322-4900.