Services Near You
The Heart of Our Work
- Free Parenting Tips & Mental Health eBooks
- Consulting for Managed Care & Primary Health
- Consulting on Child Welfare & Behavioral Health
- Keeping Families Safely Together
- Right-Sizing Congregate Care
- Preventing & Treating Childhood Trauma
- KVC’s Partnership with Sesame Street
- KVC Institute Overview
- Get Involved
Children & Families Need You
- About Us
An Organization You Can Trust
At KVC, we work hard to maximize the return on your gift, stretching each dollar as far as we can. Please view our past annual reports to see how your contribution helps us provide vital services to children and families such as foster care, adoption, in-home family therapy and children’s psychiatric hospital programs.
KVC provides child welfare and behavioral healthcare services on behalf of state agencies across the U.S. This requires us to work in close partnership and ongoing accountability with a range of government, university, foundation and other partners. We are also accredited by The Joint Commission, and endorsed by the Annie E. Casey Foundation as a national best practice organization in child welfare.
If you have any questions about how your gift is used, contact Michelle Lawrence, Vice President of Development, at (913) 322-4900 or email@example.com.