Share Your Story With Us!
Have you or your family benefitted from KVC services, or have you partnered with KVC to help make a positive impact in our community? We want to hear from you! We are seeking real stories from children, youth, families, community partners and our nationwide staff about strengthening and keeping families safely together (preservation or reunification), foster care, adoption, mental and behavioral healthcare including substance abuse treatment, psychiatric hospital treatment, and other services KVC provides.
By sharing your story, you can inspire others, provide hope, and bring understanding to important topics that affect communities across the U.S. and beyond!
Here are some tips to consider when submitting your story:
- Explain the problem that needed to be solved and how it was solved.
- Include as much information and as many details as you can. Use at least 600 words or more.
- Attach photos or videos with your story (optional). These can also be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Not sure where to start? Read past winners for some inspiration!
- 2015 KVC Story Contest Winners
- 2016 KVC Story Contest Winners
- 2017 KVC Story Contest Winners
- 2018 KVC Story Contest Winners