At KVC, we want every child and adult to be safe & connected to a strong family and a healthy community. We’re proud to be a leader in innovative, effective and compassionate care.
Services Near You
The Heart of Our Work
KVC helps health and human service agencies excel at caring for families with the most complex needs through a proven model that improves people’s health, their experience of care, and costs.
- Get Involved
Children & Families Need You
Through KVC, you can strengthen families, prevent child abuse and neglect, and help create a bright future where every person is safe and connected to a strong family and a healthy community. Please join us today!
- About Us
KVC Health Systems is committed to enriching and enhancing the lives of children and families by providing medical and behavioral healthcare, social services, and education.
Share Your Story With Us!
Have you or your family benefitted from KVC services, or have you partnered with KVC to help make a positive impact in our community? We want to hear from you! We are seeking real stories from children, youth, families, community partners and our nationwide staff about strengthening families, foster care, adoption, mental and behavioral healthcare, children’s psychiatric treatment, and other services KVC provides.
By sharing your story, you can inspire others, provide hope, and bring understanding to important topics that affect communities across the U.S. and beyond!
Here are some tips to consider when submitting your story:
- Explain the problem that needed to be solved and how it was solved.
- Include as much information and as many details as you can. Use at least 600 words or more.
- Attach photos or videos with your story (optional). These can also be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Not sure where to start? Read past winners for some inspiration!
- 2019 KVC Story Contest Winners
- 2018 KVC Story Contest Winners
- 2017 KVC Story Contest Winners
- 2016 KVC Story Contest Winners
- 2015 KVC Story Contest Winners