KVC Health Systems will host its 3rd annual Hero Luncheon on June 19 at the Overland Park Marriott in Overland Park, Kan. The event is an exclusive opportunity to hear directly from University of Kansas head basketball coach Bill Self, who will share unique insights from the most recent season and inspire people about their potential to be a hero for local children.
At KVC, we want every child and adult to be safe & connected to a strong family and a healthy community. We’re proud to be a leader in innovative, effective and compassionate care.
Services Near You
The Heart of Our Work
KVC helps health and human service agencies excel at caring for families with the most complex needs through a proven model that improves people’s health, their experience of care, and costs.
- Overview of KVC’s Expertise
- Keeping Children Safe
- Keeping Families Safely Together
- Right-Sizing Congregate Care in Foster Care
- Preventing & Treating Childhood Trauma
- Suicide Prevention Expertise
- KVC’s Partnership with Sesame Street
- KVC Institute Overview
- Free Parenting Tips & Mental Health eBooks
- Consulting for Managed Care & Primary Health
- Consulting on Child Welfare & Behavioral Health
- Get Involved
Children & Families Need You
Through KVC, you can strengthen families, prevent child abuse and neglect, and help create a bright future where every person is safe and connected to a strong family and a healthy community. Please join us today!
- About Us
KVC Health Systems is committed to enriching and enhancing the lives of children and families by providing medical and behavioral healthcare, social services, and education.