On October 30, over 200 donors, community partners and employees gathered at the Ball Conference Center in Olathe, Kan. to celebrate KVC Health Systems’ impact in the lives of children and families over the past year during the 2015 Annual Celebration.
In the 2015 fiscal year, KVC achieved these national results:
- Directly touched 59,638 people’s lives
- Matched 485 children with adoptive families
- Supported 6,561 children in caring foster families
- Treated 3,064 youth at our children’s psychiatric hospitals
- Helped 26,638 children and adults with in-home therapy and other critical support
The full report is available online now at www.kvc.org/2015report.
During the program, KVC recognized Bob Regnier, director, President and Chief Executive Officer of Blue Valley Ban Corp and the Bank, as its 45th Hero Award recipient. The award honors individuals, couples or companies who have partnered with KVC in its vision to change the face of children welfare in our nation.
The celebration also recognized Wayne Sims on his 35th anniversary as Chief Executive Officer of KVC Health Systems. Mr. Sims announced his retirement by the end of 2015, with Jason Hooper becoming President and CEO of KVC Health Systems effective January 1, 2016.
Click below to watch the entire 2015 Annual Celebration:
View more photos from the 2015 Annual Celebration on Facebook.