KVC’s twice-a-year print newsletter “KVC Matters” has been reimagined, renamed and redesigned into a new magazine called thriving. The magazine contains stories about creating healthy childhoods and healthy communities. The spring/summer 2017 issue gives readers inspiring stories, helpful tips and fascinating updates including:
- The Power of Virtual Reality for Children’s Mental Health
- The Opioid Epidemic’s Effect on Children and How You Can Help
- Parenting Tips for Getting Your Kids to Follow Directions
- Stunning Results of 5-Year Child Trauma Study
- First-Ever College for Youth Emerging from Foster Care
- Therapist Exhibits Relentless Effort to Help Youth Feel Supported
- KVC Welcomes New Diversity Leader
- And much more!
You can also visit our news archive to view past issues of our print newsletter.