Are you passionate about making a difference in the lives of children, teens and families? We’re looking for smart, caring professionals like you to join our team!
At KVC, you’ll enjoy an inspiring work culture of innovation and excellence, as well as ongoing training to keep you at the forefront of your field. We offer paid time off for holidays and vacation as well as competitive pay, health insurance and other benefits.
We have immediate openings for the following positions in Kansas, Nebraska, West Virginia and Kentucky:
- Behavioral Health Technician/Counselor: supervises and assists youth residents at our psychiatric hospitals with activities and daily living skills while working with professionals to meet goals on each child’s treatment plan. Positions open in Hays and Kansas City.
- Case Manager or Therapeutic Case Manager: provides case management services to children and families in order to facilitate the safety, permanency, and wellbeing of each child served. Positions open in Topeka, Independence, Kansas City, Parsons, Pittsburg, Chanute, Lenexa, Atchison, Leavenworth, Ottawa and Lawrence.
“I have been a case manager for KVC for quite some time. Nothing is more gratifying than to be a part of a team of professionals who come together for the purpose of bringing kids together with their forever families. Imagine a 16 year old boy who has been in foster care for 10 years and finding a forever family. Anything is possible!!”-MB
- Skill Builder: provides culturally competent home-based services, education and support to families in crisis to enable children to remain in the home setting. Positions open in York, Grand Island, Kearney and Omaha.
- Home Finder: locates families who are willing to open their hearts and homes to children currently in foster care. Position open in Spencer.
“People matter at KVC! I know and observe firsthand the dedication of our exceptional, hardworking, knowledgeable and passionate staff who go above and beyond every day working with the children and families we serve. For those children and teens that have been removed from their family because of abuse or neglect and are in foster care, they deserve a forever family to call their own. Every child and teen deserves to have love and a solid support system – a loving family.” -Brenda Cripps, KVC employee
- Alcohol and Other Drug Entity Clinician: provides in-home and office-based Substance Abuse and Co-Occurring Disorders therapy services to youth, adults and families to meet substance abuse and behavioral health treatment needs and facilitate stabilization in the family and the community. Positions open in Lexington, Florence, Ashland, Morehead, Hazard and Prestonsburg.